Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

LGBT Community Center, The Parliament House, & Alex McKenna

     
https://www.lgbtcenters.org/LGBTCenters/Center/6669/Gay-and-Lesbian-Community-Center-of-Southern-Nevada

Everyone and anyone who knows me, heard of me, or crossed paths with me, has heard of Alex McKenna & The Geranium Deaths. How do I know this? Because I've been shouting about this character, and the first book in the collection to any warm body I can find.

Alex was born from a special place in my heart, and the idea that everyone belongs. This blog is to thank the Las Vegas branch of the LGBT Community Center, for their gracious agreement to host the launch of Alex McKenna, and to The Parliament House Press, for making it a reality.

Although Alex doesn't officially come into the world until October 01 2019, and the Community launch isn't until Oct. 12th, preparations are underway. It's a crazy, busy time for me, my family and friends, and I want everyone involved to know that none of this would be possible without you. This dream is becoming reality, and I couldn't be happier. When The Parliament House offered me the contract, my insides flipped, and when the Community Center agreed to host, my heart burst! Add family and friends flying in for the day of the launch, and the icing was sweeter than any other.

So from the bottom of my heart please accept my gratitude, love, support when YOU need it, and hugs!!! Many hugs!!!   


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment