Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Goodreads

Okay just completed the author section of Goodreads and it seems this is going to be a really nice tool for promoting. I must confess, anyone who really knows me understands the fact that I am well, lets just say less than skilled when it comes to the computer. For me it's just a very glamorous typewriter. Now don't get me wrong, I love that I can instantly search for information, especially when in the middle of a thought. When I was writing the novel The Garden of Two, it was very convenient to have instantaneous research at my finger tips about World War I. But when it comes to setting up my blog or facebook, etc. I must admit if it weren't for my daughters I would be in the computer dark ages. Somehow all the instructions have a way of scrambling around in my brain and when I try to sort them it's exhausting. So...the fact that I did this author page on my very own is something of a miracle or an anomaly, I haven't quite decided yet. I guess the answer will come over time or at least when I decide to take the next adventure of setting up some page, blog or blurb on my own.

1 comment:

  1. You go girlfriend! I know how your ticker works as you have such a genius mind you are beyond all the easy stuff!

    ReplyDelete