Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Monday, September 30, 2019




KateMarie Collins stunning new tale!






Inversion of Magic is a brilliantly written fantasy that kept me interested until the end. The relationship twist between Arine and Logan knocked me back and when I realized the application of this to the society they live in, I was intrigued by Ms. Collins execution of a realm that is out of the ordinary to that we've sadly grown accustomed to. Seeing it perpetrated from the other side of the fence left me feeling equally frustrated as with reality. I love how she used her words of description to show us the damp side of this issue no matter the gender. Equally as satisfying was the qualities of sacrifice, belief, and love, for others above ourselves. I'd recommend this book to anyone wanting a face paced, fascinating story of fantasy, community, and love.

Catch it on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47974198-inversion-of-magic?from_search=true#other_reviews

Buy it on Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/Inversion-Magic-KateMarie-Collins-ebook/dp/B07WSGCQPF

No comments:

Post a Comment