Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Monday, August 10, 2015

People ... Get out of my head!

I'll keep this brief, I'm fitting in my blog between breakfast and morning shower.

I'm just curious really, how many of my author buds have at least a gazillion people running around in their head? It get's so exhausting at times. There is not enough time in the day, days of the week or months in the year, to accommodate all of these characters. I started keeping several very brief one page outlines, of who they are and where they want to go with their stories, but the list just keeps growing.
And don't get me started on the screenplays, for which I am an infant seeing the light of day for the first time. But I still take the challenge to add to the growing mountain of paranormal, romance, scifi, human interest, dark comedy, sequel to the last book, time travel didy I write next.

Help!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment