Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Promoting

As I sit here this morning going through the "routine" of various internet connections, it occurred to me that lately I've been spending more time talking about my current book than writing anything else. I do understand that all of this is necessary to get the word out there and to promote means to gain a wider audience...or any audience for that matter. But I'm starting to feel a little disconnected from my actual stories. Don't get me wrong. Being able to have not one but two books already in print is something that astonishes me everyday. And even on my worst writing day it's better than the best day at my current day job. But finding balance has so far proven to be somewhat of a challenge. Not to say I'm not up for it, but it would be nice to find a more copacetic approach. I guess I'll just keep plugging along until either I figure it out or discover some brilliant marketing skills that will whisk me onto a new level of author. Until then gotta go...I feel a tweet forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment