Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Writers Life




Happy June everyone! Can you believe the year is already halfway behind us? I don't know about you, but the time seems to just slip through my fingers. I have to remind myself to stop and take a look at what's around me, before it becomes a forgotten memory.

Before that happens with some of my upcoming events, I thought I'd give everyone a little update as to what's going on in this writer's life.

On Saturday June 16th, I will be at Barnes and Noble 567 N. Stephanie in Henderson, with my friends and fellow authors, Stephen Murray, Sue H. Montgomery and Nancy Nelson. We will be there from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.. So, beat the heat, come out for an iced coffee while perusing our books and engaging in some fun conversation. 

July 7th I will be joined by my dear friend and fellow author, Linda Stiles Fox and to round out the group, the talented duo, C.J. Foxx. We will be at Pour Coffeehouse, 6811 S Eastern in Las Vegas from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Deborah truly makes a dynamic cup of coffee, so come out and enjoy with some pastries, and books of course! 

On July 14th I will be taking a much needed trip to visit my daughter and her family in Portland. I cannot wait! Some relaxation, fun in the sun, and best of all, family time.I can't wait to shower my grandson with smooches.

Then back to work and event that is close to my heart. On July 28th the ladies of The Coffee House Tours will be presenting an event at the Paseo Verde Library 280 S. Green Valley Pkwy in Henderson, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 P.M., Local Women in Literature & Their Stories. Nine ladies will be discussing not only their books, but the story behind the story. Each one facing their own adversity on a daily basis, will share with the community with the hope it will help others and let the them know, they're not alone.

We are very excited about this event, and hope you all come out to show support and gain support.

Winding up my Summer schedule, I will be with Linda Stiles Fox at Copper Cat Books 1570 W. horizon Ridge in Henderson, on Saturday August 11th from p.m. to 4 p.m. This is truly a unique independent book store that is a must see. 

Once again, I get to see my babies! Ronnie and I will be heading out to Portland for our grandson's birthday. A wonderful adventure to wrap up Summer fun.

There you have it, this writer's life for the next couple of months. I hope you will be able to join me at one or all of my upcoming signings! Just kidding, I know you're busy. I'll be thrilled to see you at any one of these events. Until next month, have fun, stay safe, and this is Vegas people, stay cool!














No comments:

Post a Comment