Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

This is about ...

I was searching through the various posts on my Facebook page today, taking note of all the blog posts and it occurred to me that I haven't posted in awhile. I sat for a moment contemplating this, why don't I post more often? The only thing that I could come up with was, I'm not very comfortable writing them.

Now anyone who knows me will laugh at the notion that writing makes me uncomfortable, that's my passion. But that's fiction. Characters created in my head and given breath by the tapping of my keyboard. Blogs to me are so much more personal. They aren't masked by the voice of your make believe heroine, it's your face bared for all to see.

There was a time when I was being fueled by anger and anguish. The blogs were much easier then, but that's not my life any longer. I'm filled with happiness, hope and an overwhelming excitement for the future. You would think that would make me want to shout and share it with everyone, but come to find out ... it doesn't. Rather, it makes me want to hold those feelings close to me, protected and safe. I could blog about my books, that would be the assumed thing to do. But once again, that doesn't come easy for me. So I guess the only solution would be to mimic something like a Seinfeld episode. I think today I've achieved that goal. Here is my blog about, well, absolutely nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment