Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nomination for Liebster Award

Thank you to Susanne Matthews for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You can see Susanne's own nomination and answers to her interview at https://mhsusannematthews.wordpress.com



Here are my answers to the questions she gave me. 
  1. How often do you blog?
    I'm actually really bad at remembering to blog. I should keep up with it far more often than I do. Probably once every few weeks is how often I post now.
  1. What’s your favorite kind of post?
I like when it's a post that isn't planned. Maybe something in the news that interested me that day, or expressing how I'm feeling for the day.
  1. Where do you get the inspiration for your blog posts?
More often than not, my everyday life.
  1. Beer, wine, or mixed drinks?
Wine most of the time. I like a glass of red with dinner. Although I have been known to have a margarita or two when dining out for Mexican food.
  1. What is your ideal vacation getaway?
I think to rent a house for the week on a private beach.
  1. If you had a thousand dollars to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
Hmm … I'd take my family out to dinner, and then buy a new Michael Kors purse.
  1. What’s your favorite dessert?
Creme Brulee
  1. Name and rate the last movie you watched.
Into the Woods. I loved it, so I'll give it a 9.
  1. If you could sit down and interview someone, who would you choose?
My Dad. He passed away two years ago, it would give me one more conversation with him.
  1. City or countryside?
It depends on the day. I enjoy both.
  1. What was the most romantic gift anyone ever gave you?
It was many years ago on our wedding anniversary. Our daughters were small, and money was tight. We couldn't really afford to buy each other anything, but my husband went out to the back yard and clipped roses from one of the bushes. He made a little arrangement and then cooked breakfast … it was perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment