Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week #58~ My Sexy Saturday - Through the Door to Dusk from The Dusk Chronicles Trilogy

     Emma, I know there's a way, there has to be. Travis and I will search to see if we can find out any information on the Indian's family. Maybe some of them are still here and can help us. We also found your father's journal. It belongs to a man in town. We'll get it, it might contain something that could help us. Don't worry, and tell them we're trying and I won't give up.”
    Emma 's eyes once again filled with tears, but this time it was from joy. For the first time in one hundred and eleven years, there was a glimmer of hope. “Thank you Noah. I will tell them and I will look for you tomorrow night.”  www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment