Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Day

So I keep getting told that as a writer, I should be blogging more often. Some say three times a week and others say as much as five. As I sit here today doing what is expected, it has occurred to me that I am a pretty boring person. Now that's not to say I don't have my moments, but my life is kind of mundane.

I woke up this morning and poured my first cup of fuel into my body...coffee my life blood. Sat for a few minutes planning my day and then went to the computer to go on my various social networks, check mail, book status, etc...another set of must do's as an author. After that was done, I headed to the garage to finish unpacking the boxes. This is something I had been dragging out for all the obvious reasons and today I was determined to be done. A few hours and many different cabinet arrangements later, I was finally finished. A small victory...isn't my date gripping? I decided after a short phone conversation with an ex coworker and friend, that I'd stop in and say hi after I showered. For now I'm finishing the wash, I unpacked several blankets and you know how musty they can get, so before putting them away they had to be cleaned. As for the rest of my day, the skies the limit. Maybe for kicks when I get home I'll weed through my summer clothes and make a bag for donation...if you were interested. Or maybe I'll just throw all caution to the wind and start writing in the afternoon. I usually do most of my best work in the morning and early day, but because of the move, it's been a bit scarce. I told you...I have my moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment