Web Link

Web Link
Author Web Page

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today

Today we are going to run up to the store and pick up some buns for the hamburgers we are barbecuing later for dinner. I think coleslaw and some onions too, I always like onions on my burgers. Then off to Capriotti's to get some sandwiches for lunch, I've been craving the Bobbi...mmm. We still have a movie to watch, went to Red Box and checked a few out yesterday, I really liked I Am Number Four, it was intriguing. Maybe do a little reading later, I need to step it up on my second novel. I've spent so much time with The Dusk Chronicles and editing The Garden, that I need to re read everything thing I wrote for Room 629 before resuming my writing. So that's pretty much my day for this Memorial Day holiday. Relaxing, eating, writing and watching movies, all the things I love to do. And for all the men and women who will not be barbecuing with their families today, or don't have the time to watch a movie or even see a television for that matter, run to the grocery store or stop in to the local sandwich shop because they are thousands of miles away in a foreign country doing what has to be done so that I have the luxury of today...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment